
http://ift.tt/2r1J424 gun: Glock G26I've heard plenty about the stealthgear holsters since they're posted here so often. I like their design overall and especially with the summer months coming up, the breathable back would be nice.The G-Code Incog looks fairly low profile and well built as well, and I like the appeal of being able to add a mag carrier on down the road.Both have plenty of color options I like, so aesthetics aren't much of an issue. This will be my first appendix holster though, so I want to get something comfortable, durable, and well made. I typically carry IWB around 330-400. I'm slimmer, average to slightly muscular build so I won't have any issues with a belly getting in the way.I've read dozens of reviews and watched youtube videos, but I really just can't decide between these two, because they seem fairly comparable in build quality, fit, and finish. At first the price of the stealthgear was a turnoff, but with shipping the G-Code ends up being up there also. Help! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rBjk9J
No comments:
Post a Comment