
I was sitting at home, on the back porch smoking a cigarette. My roommate was in his room with some chick we know from work, when the girls ex rolled in the front door with two of his friends. I heard the commotion, ran in, grabbed my XDS, and walked down the hall to see my roommate and the ex in a fist fight, while his opponent was holding a blackjack. The two friends started moving in to make the odds even less fair.It's amazing how fast a bunch of bullshit will stop when people see a gun. The three idiots who walked, uninvited, into my house quickly bailed. And I'm very glad I never even had to point the weapon at a person, much less put my finger on the trigger. I'm also glad that this happened in my house rather than out in public where I would have to worry about any legal issues after drawing my firearm. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qG3Sut
No comments:
Post a Comment