Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Holster digs into leg/thigh when carrying AIWB


Here's the place where it digs.I really like the holster, and it seems very comfortable if I can get it to fit me right. My only issue is when I have it at the 1-1:30 carry position the area circled in the picture digs into my upper thigh/hip/leg area and feels raw and bruised. I tried moving it closer to 12, but I am 6' and 160lbs so it doesn't conceal on me enough. I carry it canted at about 20 degrees. I am in California where "concealed means concealed" so any printing is unacceptable.I guess my question is twofold: will the bruising/chaffing stop if I wear it there enough? And if not, what can I do to make this holster work? I am wary of exchanging it due to every other holster having kydex in that same area, leading me to think it will cause the same issue.The only other gun I carry is a J frame, and that is no trouble appendix. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2pqWxhS

No comments:

Post a Comment