Friday, May 19, 2017

Favorite holster type for IWB 3:00 carry?


Hi, I currently have two holsters. A Black Arch Ace-1 Gen 2 and a Stealthgear Onyx. My carry gun is a CZ PCR. I have found that 3:00 carry works best for me due to minimal printing and my gun also doesn't poke into my back when I am sitting, especially when driving. Anything in the 4:00 area and it is very uncomfortable to drive a car.I've been thinking about it and I wonder if these large-form holsters are inferior for 3:00 carry. It seems to me that these large platform dual clip holsters would be more suited for 4:00 carry. I have noticed that both holsters tend to naturally gravitate toward the 4:00 position and I have to force them to stay at 3:00-3:30. Should I look for a smaller profile dual clip, or consider a single clip holster? Any input would be great. I am very slim at 5'11" 140lbs. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qDl2rg

No comments:

Post a Comment