Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Carry gun maintenance suggestions.


My first post here seeking some community advice.I live in MI where it can get pretty humid so I oil and clean all of my firearms every 3 months or every time that I fire them. I usually practice with my EDC monthly and it gets cleaned later that evening every time.Recently, I have had a newborn son and it has been a few months since I've had any range time and my pistol hasn't been lubed. I plan on shooting some targets in the next few days and am wondering if I should do some light lubing first.To lubricate and maintain I use a light amount of gun cleaner/oil with a very light amount of gun grease on the contact points. Is this necessary to do again before firing if I did it 3 months ago? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qQRkRN

No comments:

Post a Comment