Sunday, May 21, 2017

Can I shoot at a man trying to hit me while on my motorcycle?

So last night I was riding with a group of about 5 riders. We were driving down a "highway" where the speed limit is 45mph and we were going about 60mph taking up 2 lanes out of 4. As we were riding, an SUV split in between us and started pushing 2 riders off the road. As the others were bitching and screaming and revving, he swung the car towards them. We are pissed at this point and one friend drives and smacks his window, not trying to break it but to catch his attention. The driver then again swings the car and accelerates to rear end a rider but stopped inches away. At this point I'm already angry and get next to him and he swings at me as well, I decided to show this person to stop eating shit with us and flash my gun at him (I have my concealed carry license) and make sure he visualizes it: all of a sudden he stopped, slowed down, and got behind other vehicles. Let's say this didn't happen and I decided to shoot him for swinging the car at me. Would I be at fault and get convicted of murder? Or will it be self defense? Please help.



Submitted May 21, 2017 at 05:43PM by iPandemicz http://ift.tt/2pZNXIY

No comments:

Post a Comment