
We have a family that goes to our church with 7 daughters aging from 8 to 20 years old. They are our go to for babysitting and there is basically always one of them free to babysit if we need it, and we will probably be able to use them for the next 10 years. The dad is probably ten to fifteen years my senior, i'm 31, our daughter is under a year old. He recently posted pictures on facebook of him and all of his kids at a gun range holding up their targets.So with that backstory, here is my question. Would it be a bad idea to ask him if he is comfortable with us showing his older daughters where our home defense pistol is, make sure she is familiar with its use, and where to hunker down if there is some type of intruder? I would like to know that they both have the ability to defend themselves, should the situation arise. But I'm not sure if this is just a ridiculous idea and shouldn't even be brought up. We have had an instances of gun chat before, so I don't think he would be put off by my even entertaining the idea. I would also ask him to specify which daughters he thinks would be mature enough to even have this option. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2r0jomy
No comments:
Post a Comment