Friday, October 14, 2016

Yet another holster request post...


New to CCW and just bought a Walther PPS M2. I am looking for a holster. The facts are, I am a large (6'8" and 345#, yes, really!!) sweaty gentleman living in Florida. I am unable to carry at work, so I will have to remove my holster a lot. I am looking for an IWB at 4-5 o'clock, hybrid kydex and leather holster, with a single clip (ease of removal). My short list, in no particular order, is:Black Arch Protos-MHidden Holster Single Clip Strong Side/Appendix IWB Hybrid HolsterComp-Tac Infidel Ultra Max HolsterTheis EZ-Clip HolsterCrossbreed QwikClipStealthgear MiniThe Stealthgear is the dark horse, double clip entry because I'm keeping at open mind.Thank you for any experience you share on these choices or new options. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ee8vDf

No comments:

Post a Comment