Saturday, October 15, 2016

Why I'm Getting My CCW The Minute I Turn 21


Today I was on my way to Panda Express so get some chicken. I was at a stoplight behind a minivan. When the light turned green, the minivan driver was looking at their phone or something and wasn't going, so I honked, and they pulled over, and as I passed them they got right on my ass. I just went along and ignored them since my car is 4 times as fast as theirs. I get to a stoplight and they're behind me, I see a wife, husband, and 2 kids. They stop an inch from my bumper, and the husband gets out of the car and starts storming towards me. I floored it and ran the red light, but then it turned green and they started chasing me. I took a turn into a shopping center and called the police and ran into a grocery store. The minivan was prowling the parking lot looking for me while I was giving the operator details, and they said police would be here shortly. I wait inside, see them leaving, and press callback, I tell them they're going back down the road and the operator tells me they got him and to wait at my car. I go to my car, and 5 minutes later a cruiser rolls up. He comes out, no sense of urgency, asks me what the guy did, and he says "okay, well we didn't find him and there's nothing we can do, if you see him again, give us a call back"I had nothing to defend myself (I usually carry a thumper for self defense but I had it out of the car that day) and if he had a weapon I would of been done forIn 2 years when I'm 21 I'm fucking getting my CCW and keeping myself protected. Never have I felt more unsafe. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dTjBAo

No comments:

Post a Comment