Thursday, October 6, 2016

Uncle Mike's Reinforced Nylon Instructor Belt any good?


I am in the market for a decent cheap CCW belt. I can't afford to spend $90+ on a belt right now. In 6 months my financial situation will be much better and then I will be looking at quality leather options (I'm looking at you Beltman). I ran across the Uncle Mikes reinforced instructor's belt for under $30. Is this belt any good? I am currently using a 5.11 TDU 1.75" nylon belt I bought over 5 years ago. I got my CCW a little while ago and have been having comfort issues with my G27 in a Bladetech Klipt. I know that my holster is also not the greatest quality, but again I can't afford to drop $80+ on a holster right now either, again I will be upgrading my holster when my finances allow for it. I keep hearing that reinforced belts are a night and day difference, so my question is, is the uncle mike's instructor's belt worth buying over continuing to use the 5.11 TDU? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cUAVWN

No comments:

Post a Comment