Monday, October 10, 2016

Please take this CCW Survey! Results updated automatically.


Hello r/CCW!TL:DR Take the CCW Survey or just View the Results.I've seen a few surveys on this subreddit in the past, but none of them are still active or have any results for display. I think it's about time for another one.The survey is anonymous (source code is available here) and it's pretty short at 9 questions. All questions are optional: feel free to skip anything you don't want to answer. I'm asking questions about what and how you carry. I see so many posts about different guns and holsters, and I'm trying to get a general feel for what's popular in the subreddit. I promise I am not the ATF!I included the most common guns and holsters. However, the dropdown lists are nowhere near exhaustive. If I've left off your favorite gun, holster, method of carry, etc. you can leave that question blank and optionally post a comment here. If there's enough interest, I'll update the survey.The survey is hosted on a free service which has connection and bandwidth limits. I apologize in advance if it's unavailable when you try to take it.Thanks for your time! Click here to take the survey or click here to view results. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dFNXZx

No comments:

Post a Comment