Thursday, October 13, 2016

Need a belt, do I get a quick one to be able to carry now or order another one and wait?


Will be carrying my 9mm Springfield 3.8 XDM Compact in a StealthGear Holster. It's a pretty heavy gun given the size and all of the belts I currently have really don't help me out at all. I was looking into ordering a Hanks Kydex Reinforced belt off of Amazon so I can get it right away and start carrying asap. With that being said, I really want to go with the Beltman or A&G customs, but am not sure I want to wait that long for either of those to come. They do have some quick ship options, but none of which have the stiffener option.Do I go with the Hanks and get used to carrying a bit more and then maybe order one from the Beltman/A&G later on or do I go with the latter right off the bat and just be patient? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2edvKyw

No comments:

Post a Comment