Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Kore Trakline belt bowing out while seated, exposes gun and crack.


I just recieved my Kore Trakline belt (2nd day after ordering with 3-5 day shipping). I cut it to size and slapped it on. It feels great while standing, but when I sit the belt bows outward at the top in the back 2-3 inches away from my body. This causes the butt of my shield to stick out just as far at about 7:30.Is this a normal problem with gun belts? Will it fit my form better after it's broken in? Did i just waste my money on a marketed EDCCCW belt that doesn't conceal?I have an office job where I'm sitting the majority of the time. I can't have my crack revealed to the world. I hide my most deadly of weapons in there. Banned in 38 states. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2d4mZb6

No comments:

Post a Comment