Saturday, October 15, 2016

I've been thinking about this for a while. I want to create r/ClearMyHouse. We help each other learn the best path to clear your house.


I'm no where close to an expert, oper8or, specops or even a highly acclaimed mall ninja. I'm a self-taught-legal-law-abiding-card-carrying-firearm-concealed-civilian...and that's about it, probably like 95% of you reading this. I was thinking it could be a beneficial sub where you draw the layout of your house, specify the weapon you would clear with, number of rounds, number of people that would clear with you, their ability and any threats or danger points that shouldn't be shot towards.We could help each other learn a path and train our spouses, roommates, friends or partners what to do in an event of an emergency. You do this with a reply of overlaying a plan on OPs layout. I would need help with the "icons/gestures" to show this. (maybe those in Rangers, Seal, SWAT, et cetera can share their hieroglyphics of how to show this with the likes of x's and o's in football)I would require a new account for a post so that there is no way to dox the OP.What are your thoughts? New sub or maybe a tagged post within this sub? Mods - would you be open to this if it were a special post within r/ccw?I feel r/ccw is the most well tempered gun forum on reddit and most realistic so I highly respect this subs opinion. I want the nature of these posts to be taken seriously. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2et8Erh

No comments:

Post a Comment