Friday, October 7, 2016

I need help finding the law on conceal carry in places of business (UTAH)


Hey folks! I'm looking for the law and can't seem to find it. Just looking for laws regarding business' right to prohibit firearms. I seem to remember something to the effect of 'needs to have signs posted at all possible points of entry to the building, and if you're asked to leave and don't you could be charged with trespass'I found the law about churches and private residence, (U.C.A. 76-10-530 trespass with a firearm in a house of worship or private residence -- notice -- penalty) but nothing specific to business in my quick look through the table of contents for my book "Utah Gun Law"Was hoping y'all could point me in the right direction. And no, I'm not looking for interpretation or anything...just want to find it and read it through again :) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dSAg3P

No comments:

Post a Comment