Thursday, October 13, 2016

First time CC - in at the deep end


I received my Michigan CPL earlier this week, decided that tonight was a good opportunity to test it out.Only problem: I'm volunteering at a fire department open house, and as well as the FD and the public, State, Sheriff and local police are here raising fire safety awareness.I'm carrying a Sig SP2022 at 5:00 in a Remora holster with a Cross Breed Instructor gun belt, all under a loose fitting university hoodie.I've got a lock box in the car if I'm asked not to carry, but I've been here two and a half hours, and so far so good.I've discovered the Remora isn't great for long term carry, I can feel it gradually slipping lower each time I move. I'll try my (less comfortable) Alien Gear iwb holster when I'm at Saturday's open house. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dQR3dp

No comments:

Post a Comment