Wednesday, October 12, 2016

First day CC


It's my first day carrying a concealed firearm in public. On top of that, I'm carrying in an office environment. lucky enough to wear jeans and boots, but still wearing a dress shirt. Untucked. Carrying appendix at 1 o'clock. Sig p238. It's going surprisingly well, I thought I'd be more nervous. Had to take public transport to get to work, so I've been around a lot of people on close proximity. It has been a little harrowing, but overall, I have felt pretty comfortable. I mostly attribute it to having carried a concealed knife or two for years. Particularly since I never had a license to carry knives and I DO have a license to carry a gun. Honestly the thing I'm most nervous about probably is the fact that I'm carrying condition 1.Anyways, just wanted to share with you guys since I obviously can't share with anyone I work with. Concealed means concealed. Know on knows and that's how it should be. But it's still a big change and a big decision and I wanted to share.Also, anyone that carries a subcompact in an office environment, particularly awib, if you have any tips for a beginner, I'd be interested to hear them. Particularly if you're in a state that doesn't like firearms (both the government and the citizens).Ninja edit: you know what I've found to be tricky? Sorry for the tmi, but pulling up your pants in a public restroom. Pulling them down is okay, the gun kinda falls inside. But up is kinda awkward. And I wouldn't want anyone to see the gun under the stall. Anyone figured out a way to do that naturally? Or am I just weird and overthinking things. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dcUdBK

No comments:

Post a Comment