Friday, October 14, 2016

CCW for an indoor rock climbing gym?


I am fairly new to carry but unfortunately I rarely get to carry. Since I have no life I spend most of my time at work or at the gym. I work at an airport so I can't carry there and I workout at an indoor climbing gym. For the gym on body carry is not an option and there are no lockers to store your belongings. Everyone just puts their stuff on the floor in the middle of the floor. I obviously wouldn't be comfortable leaving a pistol unsecured in my bag in the middle of the room and it doesn't do me much good to leave it in my glove box. I don't really see a reasonable way to carry at the gym so I haven't been and as a result I only end up carrying 3-4 days a month when I have to go somewhere that isn't the gym or work. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ecUshi

No comments:

Post a Comment