Monday, August 22, 2016

T.R.B drilling and other options.


To start, you guys are always helpful, which is why I'm seeking advice from you again. Thanks in advance.My wife has this reoccurring dream, where she has to deploy our guns against an intruder. When she does, the pistol just clicks and she has to resort to the AR. The AR successfully fires, but the bullets just drip out (that's how she described it to me, anyway).Now I won't lie, it's be a while since I trained on clearing malfunctions, and I know she never has. So, I'm thinking about buying enough snapcap-esque rounds to full up a mag or two, and just taking turns running tap, rack, BANG drills.Does anyone else do this with an entire mag filled up? Can anyone suggest something similar for the AR platform? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2b9x9Jn

No comments:

Post a Comment