Monday, August 22, 2016

Leather IWB Holster for a Beretta 92 Compact L


Hello! I was told to try here after posting to /r/guns.I will be getting my CCL next month and I plan on carrying my Beretta 92 Compact L (no rail). I want to carry IWB at the 4-5 o clock position.I have some parameters for a holster, but even with them there is still a lot of choice and I am hoping for some help narrowing it down. I have looked at the "good holster list" but I am also hoping for recommendations specific to my gun.My parameters are as followsLeatherIf it has one clip/loop then that loop should be parallel to the gun, if it has more than one then they can be on either side or one off to the side one parallel. What I dont want is a holster with one clip/loop that is off set from the gun.The holster must be specific to the Rail-less compact Beretta. I know it will fit in a holster made for the full size 92, but I see that as a compromise and when it comes to something serious like this I dont want to compromise.I do not want any kind of additional retention system, like a snap strap or a button release or alike. The holster itself should provide solid retention and anything else is either making up for a bad holster and providing an additional barrier to drawing the gun.If it has clips instead of loops then those clips should be metal.Ideally the holster would also be black to match the Trackline belt I'm planning on getting, but that is less important since it's IWB anyway.Thank you for you help. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bOozhT

No comments:

Post a Comment