Hey everyone,I've been lurking for a while now, but I was so impressed with my new belt, that I had to tell everyone about it.For the past year I've had the Crossbreed AIWB holster for my M&P Shield, but with a cheap leather belt. For the most part it was comfortable with the exception of when I was sitting for long periods of time and wearing it for long periods of time.I just got a Crossbreed gun belt. Initially it felt like i was wearing a hula hoop around my waist. I put my holster on and I didn't have to cinch it on tight, the holster felt more comfortable and there was very little discomfort while sitting on my drive to and from work. I also noticed my draw is easier and speed has improved greatly.Overall, I recommend this belt. While you don't have to get this specific belt, I do recommend getting a gun belt. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1XrxN4o
No comments:
Post a Comment