Thursday, June 16, 2016

Interesting experience today


For the first time in 15 years of working, I've needed to take a drug test for a new job (I've worked a lot of places previously where casual drug use was the norm, I was always the exception).Went in today to take the test, carrying like always. Get into the room and the technician says, "Everything out of your pockets, into this bin. Here's your cup, fill it up to the sticker, don't flush or wash your hands until I say so."I did exactly as the tech asked. Fortunately, I was carrying IWB 4 o'clock (fat guy carry FTW!) so after dumping my knife, leatherman, flashlight, keys, wallet, etc. into the bin, everything proceeded without incident.Pretty solid chance I would've been outed if I had been pocket carrying. Just thought I'd share since I didn't even think about it until I was in the room and being asked to empty my pockets. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1Yv3DwH

No comments:

Post a Comment