Thursday, June 16, 2016

I'm back and need advice again.


Hello r/cww I recently purchased a Taurus PT 111 Gen 2 as my first hand gun, after a lot of help from you all! I picked it up yesterday from my local FFL dealer who was very friendly and helpful. I have also signed up for my CC class in two weeks and cannot wait to take it! I have one issue. My mother and step-father do not approve of me doing this at all. My mom is really upset with me buying a weapon. For those that do not know I turned 21 last year in September and I am a model student at the University of Memphis and I have a great paying internship (not saying this to brag but to show I am a good kid). But in light of recent events around the country and in light of the recent events in Memphis, (over 100 homicides this year!!) I thought it was the right move to use my gun rights. I just do not know what will make my mom happy with me. She said she was disappointed in my decision and that I do not listen to her. Any advice from parents or kids my age? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1tsQVCy

No comments:

Post a Comment