Friday, June 17, 2016

Holster Reveiw: 4 Corners Concealment "Paladin MPH"


Holster Review:First I’d like to say I paid for this Holster only with the discount featured on their website main page, with no communication with 4 Corners Concealment. I’m reviewing it for the community and because I believe that it is a great quality product. My carry weapon is a Glock 26. I’ll also provide some pictures with a Glock 19 magazine + Xgrip.Magazine Carrier: The quality and finish is great. Loud audible snap when inserting and removing the magazine, indicating great retention. Works for G19 and G26 magazines The orientation is adjustable for either side, and for vertical and horizontal orientation. I wear mine in left appendix position with bullets forward.Holster Quality / Fit / Finish: This product is the “Paladin” model holster. It can be worn IWB or OWB by flipping the orientation of the clips. The color is a White kydex back, with a Nomad Kryptek kydex front. The color scheme looks great in my opinion. The finish and fit of the kydex is great. Fantastic and adjustable retention. All edges are polished and well rounded. Quality here is truly top notch for this holster. Draws are fast and smooth. I added a DIY foam wedge for experimentation, but more on that later. [Holster Pictures].Wearing the Holster: I wear the holster in the appendix position, supported by my Volund G-Hook Atlas belt (cannot recommend this belt highly enough). I find it comfortable and often forget it is there. Sometimes sitting or in/out of the car I bump it on the bottom with my legs or my stomach hugs the grip, but I’m not bothered by it. I find it a bit hard to take a piss honestly because of the double clips. The “flatness” of the holster is because of the IWB and OWB feature. Pushing the grip into the body is slightly inhibited by the wing on the “Sights” side of the holster which contains the other clip, but it isn't significant. I’ve installed a foam wedge which I actually think improves the holster position slightly. It does add a pad for some comfort on the back side. Overall I think the holster hides very well. With some small printing occasionally. I’ve not had anyone notice, including family and friends. I have not worn the holster much OWB, but for the short time I did, it fits nice and flat against my hip and reminds me of the majority of OWB kydex holsters, however has a smaller footprint and less extra material surrounding the gun. I have no doubt that it would hold up well in daily wear or any sort of shooting classesPictures attachedConclusion: I really am happy with the quality of 4 corners concealment. The price is great with the offers and discounts on their site, and orders have a quick turnaround (I waited 4 weeks but they have reduced it to 2 weeks). Comfort and concealment are great. A specific IWB holster may be slightly better, but you’d lose the versatility of IWB/OWB. I’m very interested in their “Mantis” holster which has 2 clip types, adjustable cant, and a RCS Claw attachment for a very affordable price. I'm also interested in a"Sidecar" type holster. Buy with confidence, 4 Corners Concealment have great quality, prices, and models and are G2G.EDIT Including the Link to 4 Corner's website http://ift.tt/1hOOnBV via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1S9iJAt

No comments:

Post a Comment