Saturday, June 18, 2016

Holster Mod: Sticky back?


Hi, guys. I posted earlier about a more adjustable belt, but I had another idea: adding a sticky surface, similar to the material Remora uses to the back of my leather hybrid holster.I suppose I should give you guys the back story. I have a kind of stomach issue that's like IBS, but doctors are idiots, and wearing my belt too tightly causes a whole bunch of nastiness. Also, I've been hitting the gym and altering my diet to try and avoid diabeetus, so I often find myself between notches on my belt.That's why I asked about the more adjustable belt, but I figured it would be less expensive to add at least a couple small grippy patches to my holster. Any suggestions?P.S. "Buy a thicker, more capable/cooler gun for when you're between belt notches" is not a suggestion that my wallet will accept. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1tCsHXd

No comments:

Post a Comment