Thursday, June 16, 2016

G-Code Eclipse Holster Question/Help Request


I've been carrying an Incog w/Mag Caddy for a couple of years now and love it.I was considering picking up a Eclipse for those times when I wanted a slimmer package and was OK without the extra mag.I have a G23 and a G27 and they both fit well and click into the Incog.I was about to order the Eclipse from Your Buddy Stan as he has them in stock thus no wait time when I noticed the following:** Due to G-Code's design upgrades the INCOG Eclipse for the Glock 19/23 no longer provides the distinctive retention click when holstering the Glock 26/27. **Does anyone have one of the "upgraded" Eclipse holsters? Can you comment on the retention with either a 26/27?I like the audible confirmation of the click but could live without it, the main concern is does it retain as well? If it clicks with at 19/23 but not a 26/27 I have to wonder if it will retain the weapon as well during activity. Standard test...when inverting the holster and shaking will it retain a 26/27 the same as a 19/23? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2602S4p

No comments:

Post a Comment