Basically it comes down to value and performance. I have been heavy into the firearm related subreddits and forums lately but I am not a firearm hobbyist not do I currently feel the urge to become one. I'm just trying to get educated and be aware and prepared.I am 5'11 anywhere between 190-225 depending on time of year, I am in the hot & humid far south east of the states. I wear slim fit jeans almost always (leather belts w buckles), button down shirts for work/outings, tanktops and tshirts everywhere else. I own a Ruger LCr .380+p but I don't currently carry it, I will for pocket/ankle in times the events call for it.I have owned a Glock26 9mm w the finger extension - I sold this gun years ago. I liked it but felt it was a hair too short in length. Felt awkward to shoot as well, not sure if its due to the double action or the shape of the grip which kept my trigger finger from being parallel (just learned about this).The 320sc feels amazing, and off memory seems a hair larger than the G26 - so all it needs is to use 230c magazines with an X-Grip.. But the Xgrip seems clumsy, something that pops up on searches is the ejector jamming in the Sigs as well... That striker action tho! I really love it.I can grab a P320sc for $500 out the door (everything included, never fired). It is a bit of a favor from a collector who ordered the wrong model by accident. I would have to sent it to Sig to have them replace and fix the ejector issue which has been documented and they have fixed for other owners.. I would still have bad options for the finger extension - it's rumored Ruger doesn't care to make the SC larger, they meant it to stay SC and if you want anything larger buy the larger Sub or Full frame. I will never spend that much on parts to have different size options...I can pick up a Glock19 Gen4 around the same price but definitely more even if not by much. I would be able to customize the grip for my larger hands. It would be the size I feel is perfect for carry for myself. I would never doubt it's abilities to do work should the call arise..Thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1UeOkbE
No comments:
Post a Comment