Monday, June 20, 2016

Anybody carry a CZ 75 compact variant? 75D PCR, P01, etc


I've been having the itch to start carrying a double stack lately and just held a CZ 75D PCR in my local gun shop yesterday - I think I am about to spend a large sum of money. That thing fits my hand like a GLOVE! A bit heavier than a G19, but doesn't seem to be excessively heavy for carry. Anybody carry a CZ 75D, a P01, or any of the 75 compact variants? Any thoughts on it? My G43 conceals anywhere on my hip IWB, but my friend's G19 requires more careful placement and cant to conceal in a t-shirt, but is still very do-able around 4:30 - how do the CZ 75D / P01 carry? Going back to the range to rent a 75 soon, can't wait! How do you guys like them? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28J13BN

No comments:

Post a Comment