I tried the Alien Gear hybrid IWB holster, and it ended up being way too big and bulky. I couldn't position it anywhere comfortable because it was wider than I am and it was either folding over and sticking out or into me, or it was flat directly across my back and I would have to reach way too far around my back to get a hold of my weapon, which I was not a fan of doing. As a result I am not carrying when I go out because it's just way too uncomfortable, but I know I need to be.I want to carry IWB, preferably on my right side or apendex. Does anyone around my build type have a recommendation for a holster or holsters that are not bulky (don't have the wide pads like the hybrids), that are also comfortable and high quality? As far as budget goes, I'll pay up to around 120 if it's worth the price, but I'd like to stay under 80. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1ru3jRB
No comments:
Post a Comment