Saturday, May 28, 2016

Self defense against 12-year-olds?

There are some kids in my neighborhood who have been causing trouble. One stole a car a few weeks ago and crashed into a bunch of stuff, but because he's so young, he got out with no punishment. Lately he's been speeding up and down my street in another stolen car, broken into several homes, thrown bricks at peoples' windows, and peppersprayed a neighbor before hitting him with a metal bar. The kid's mom cried and begged the officers to take him to jail, but the officers told her that he is her problem and they can't do anything. If the cops won't do anything, is there anything I can do to defend myself and my property without getting in trouble? Could I pepperspray them back, for example?



Submitted May 28, 2016 at 06:47PM by Vigamoxx http://ift.tt/1XFr9q7

No comments:

Post a Comment