Saturday, May 28, 2016

After a request, my Beltman gunbelt. Belt comparison images included


Please read before clicking the link!Are you still reading?Good.Howdy. I'm Feral. How are you? Good I hope. I'm great myself because my EDC was just improved a great deal. I've been carrying for a few years now. I almost always carry OWB openly carry, therefore I need a belt with excellent support. You may be asking, "But what does open carry have to do with conceal carry in regards to a belt?" A lot!When I conceal carry I want to comfortably carry my hefty SIG P250c. I want it as comfortable as my open carry rig. That requires a strong belt to take that weight.Now I've been using a nice hand crafted gun belt for a few years now. But it did not have an internal stiffener. It is included in the album coming up. After it started to soften I looked into the Beltman and a belt with an internal stiffener. I ponied up the money and made my choice.My waist size is a 30, based upon the guidelines I ordered a 35. I was given the option of 5 or 7 holes. I chose 7. And most importantly, I wanted the internal stiffener. It is a 1.5 inch bullhide belt.Every picture is the same pistol (SIG P250c) and OWB holster. Each belt is looped to the same hole I use. They are all genuine leather.The first image is the Beltman. It speaks for itself. It is supporting that weight like a champ.The second image is my old gun belt. It's trying its hardest but it just can't hold up the gun. This made me have to tighten the belt more to support that weight.The third is your off the shelf genuine leather dress belt. It's so embarrassing it almost needs a NSFW tag. (Mods?)And finally a nice glamour shot of the Beltman belt.Here we are!I don't speak highly of many things, but I love this belt. I'll definitely be adding another to my wardrobe.TLDR: Images. Beltman holds firm in first images. Old gun belt sags in the second. Off the shelf dress belt is a limp noodle in the third.Also paging /u/JTswift via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/20PSe9j

No comments:

Post a Comment