Thursday, May 26, 2016

r/CCW's opinion on the urban carry holster?


Hey guys. I am just wondering what everyone thinks of the Urban Carry Holster (seen here: http://ift.tt/1sAVevi) They have been doing quite a bit of advertising on facebook/other sites so I am a bit surprised I haven't seen more discussion about it.I ordered one for my bersa thunder and it has become my main holster. It was a bit stiff when first arriving, but has softened up with use. It is pretty comfortable and seems to conceal very well. In fact, my girlfriend didn't believe I was wearing it until I actually showed her.My only complaint about this setup is that the draw is a bit difficult. I have to use both hands, and it takes me about 2-3 seconds to draw and aim. I prefer this holster over my IWB (cheap academy holster) because it is very comfortable while sitting, and my IWB holster is just about unbearable while sitting for more than a few seconds. However, drawing the firearm while sitting it very awkward.So, those of you that have bought one, what do you think? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1WmTH8O

No comments:

Post a Comment