Monday, May 30, 2016

Heard this little gem while shopping for ammo at my local Cabela's.


I mosy on over to the ammo section and there's a store employee helping a seemingly new-to-firearms type of guy right in front of the 9mm section, which is what I need, so I stand to the side of them and wait for them to wrap it up. At first he was just giving your general brand recommendations but the last bit is what caught my ear. He told the guy "You always want to keep two FMJs at the bottom of your clips, you never know when you're going to need to penetrate a barrier or somethin', and a hollow point will not do it."Now, I'm pretty new to firearms myself but this sounded pretty funny to me and I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1TThlHV

No comments:

Post a Comment