Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Traveling to Missouri from Illinois in the next few days.


Hey Guys, I think I've pretty much read everything I need to read on the subject but I figured I would verify with you peeps specifically Missouri citizens. From what I've read or the way I understand them anyway. HERE it lists the 17 places you're not allowed to conceal carry a weapon. but then below that it saysCarrying of a concealed firearm in a location specified in subdivisions (1) to (17) of subsection 1 of this section by any individual who holds a concealed carry permit issued pursuant to sections 571.101 to 571.121, or a concealed carry endorsement issued prior to August 28, 2013, shall not be a criminal act but may subject the person to denial to the premises or removal from the premises.So, what I've gathered from that I basically can CC basically anywhere I want except if I'm some how discovered and asked to leave, I'm obligated to leave immediately. Am I correct here? I realize 99.9999999999999% are not lawyers here but I believe I'm interpreting the law the correct way here. anyway carry safe! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/22weJl7

No comments:

Post a Comment