Friday, May 27, 2016

StealthGear Onyx - 3:00 Cant Challenge


My body shape truly prevents me from wearing IWB anywhere but 3:00. Outside this area and the grip is protruding severely regardless of clip settings.So I've come to the realistic conclusion that my only option is 3:00. My challenge is that the cant at this position seemingly makes it difficult for me to draw given that my pulling up against the cant almost feels like it's locked in there, versus my pulling with the cant. With the cant at this position is very uncomfortable to me and my wrist.Yet I run into an issues when I try to remedy this problem. When I place one clip at the lowest hole and the other clip at the highest hole to reduce the cant angle as much as possible for this holster, there is much more pistol exposed above the belt line that this promotes even more printing given my "extra love, love handles."The second is even with a matching deep conceal clip setting, placing the holster beyond 3:00 to make the cant work for me, doesn't seem to help either. I cannot wear awb given my body shape. Is there any other suggestion to address my problem? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1sDna1A

No comments:

Post a Comment