Friday, May 27, 2016

Quick question–do "No Guns" signs have force of law in Arizona?


I'm in Arizona, and I have not been able to find a straight answer to this question. Do those "No Guns" signs some businesses post have force of law here? Can I get in trouble if I accidentally carry in an establishment from such a sign? I have heard that in some states, you can only get in trouble if you do not leave or go stow the weapon after the proprietors ask you to, but in other states such signs do carry weight.I think that "No Guns" signs do have force of law here, but I am not sure. At any rate I have no intention of pressing the matter with establishments that do not support my right to carry. If they ask me to not carry my gun there, I will politely take my business elsewhere. :-) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/25pxSuc

No comments:

Post a Comment