Thursday, May 26, 2016

Recommend a good, inexpensive gun belt


As the title says, I'm thinking about picking up a decent gun belt after that recent pro-gun-belt post in this subreddit. Can anybody recommend me a good, inexpensive gun belt? I'm not trying to spend $80+ on a belt if possible - I dress super casually most of the time and don't spend a ton of money on clothes. I'm what you could call fashion-challenged so the concept of spending 100's on an article of clothing (albeit, gun-conducive clothing) rather than fun toys like guns and car/motorcycle parts doesn't register for me. I'm currently wearing just a thick 1.5" leather belt with a normal, sturdy hole and pin style buckle to hold up my G43 and single clip holster.... a gun belt may not even make much difference for this setup....? Still, the fully loaded G43 with 7+1 is starting to feel a little bit heavier in shorts, and I'm contemplating picking up a .380 to compare carrying... maybe a gun belt will eliminate that need. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1TCceIw

No comments:

Post a Comment