Friday, May 27, 2016

Recommendations for first handgun


I know this question has been asked hundreds of times and every person is different for what works for them but I’m just looking for some suggestions.My father is wondering what handgun to get. I personally have a Sig P320 Carry and I really like it. My dads job sometimes takes him into less desirable neighborhoods and he’s in his 60s so not exactly youthful anymore. He owns an A/C company so conceal carrying anything all day would be pretty difficult since he’s constantly doing physical work.I’m trying to steer him towards a Sig 938 but I’m wondering what others might think. I know a lot of people on here like the M&P Shield so that’s also another option. A Glock 19 is not an option. Thanks for any input via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1NTmS0z

No comments:

Post a Comment