Sunday, August 1, 2021

Proper thumbs forward grip


Hello, wanted to hear some thoughts from more experienced shooters on proper thumbs forward grip. Specifically, placement on the strong hands thumb. When you fire thumbs forward, does your strong side thumb clamp against the gun, or does it flare out a bit and rest on your support hand behind the support hand thumb WITHOUT clamping against the slide. The reason that i ask is because with numerous double stack pistols if i clamp the thumb of my strong hand against the gun my thumb knuckle (where my thumb hits my palm) frequently gets bashed from recoil. If i splay this thumb out further then the frame of the pistol recoila directly back into the fleshy web of my hand instead.Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ig6VV2

No comments:

Post a Comment