Wednesday, August 25, 2021

P365 AIWB/IWB holster help


I am at my wit's end here. Hope the community can help.No matter what I do, I cannot find a way for my P365 to not print. I'm 5'10, 180 lbs, 32" waist, fairly athletic build. I carry in pants/shorts that are 1-2 sizes bigger and have a good gun belt. My t-shirts are not super tight but not super baggy (see pics).My go to has been a Hybrid Holsters AIWB setup with a claw. It’s good but has its drawbacks: it occasionally collapses so harder to get the gun back in; still prints and the thin single clip isn't ideal.I just got a Stealthgear AIWB Ventcore. Great construction but prints more than the hybrid holster and no way to really adjust cant. There’s also not enough room to get a good purchase on the grip.I tried a cheap Concealment Express kydex and mine may be a lemon since it’s not very well molded to the gun.With both hybrids, if I raise the holster, it prints more. If I lower it, I can't get a good purchase on the grip.I've been focused on hybrid holsters since I usually just wear a tshirt and don't want the kydex digging into my stomach, but at this point, I'll consider anything. Have looked into Black Arch, Tenicor, Tier 1, and Vedder but haven't pulled the trigger on any of those.Pics: https://ift.tt/3mwkzWP for the feedback! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3yi4lCM

No comments:

Post a Comment