Friday, August 27, 2021

CCW/Open carry INTO a daycare..?


So I dont really know how to feel about this.. I watched a guy (another dad) coming out of my son's daycare with his kid carrying a pistol on his hip half-assed concealed. He had his shirt barely covering an OWB kydex holster.Im not about to go tattling on the guy - in my state it is not legal to carry into schools or daycare facilities. I get it, you want to protect your kid but how would you feel with another parent carrying a pistol around your child? Would it matter to you if you knew or didnt know how proficient the other person was with their pistol? Or if they were a cop or former military or none of the above?Typing it out makes me feel like I am over reacting but what happens when a random mom realizes hes carrying? I think this is the same guy I saw in the parking lot before carrying his glock in his gym shorts pocket..kinda hard to not notice a pistol when its flopping around all loose in your gym shorts. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kwafvc

No comments:

Post a Comment