Saturday, August 28, 2021

Something to carry other than a firearm Philly PA

I am a college student who will be living off campus in a few weeks. The neighborhood off campus is not horrible because a lot of students move off campus there, but there is a lot of crime and incidents of students being robbed, threatened, etc. Seeing as how I am 20 years old, my dad will not let me keep the firearm my grandfather left me (for obvious safety reasons). I am fully aware in a situation where someone pulls a gun on me, that the best action to take is comply, but if I were to get chased, or followed by an individual, what is something I could pull out to deter/ attempt to murder them with in an effort to end the confrontation? Thought about a pocket knife or baton because I feel like without a lot of practice and in close quarters, mace would be entirely ineffective. This post is more curiosity than actually fearing for me life, but I'll be damned if some shit head with a shiv is gonna run me for my iPhone. Any advice?



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 06:50PM by DrGersh https://ift.tt/3DoiAd4

No comments:

Post a Comment