Saturday, August 28, 2021

Got drawn on recently


This happened a few months ago, but I didn't think to post it here until just now. I thought it was an interesting experience that we could all learn from.Until recently, I lived with two roommates. This is relevant. I was away for a week and left the door to my room open. When I got back home, I closed the door to my room and began changing clothes. I heard one of my roommates (I assumed) come through the front door. After I finished changing, I opened the door to my room and found one of my roommates with his gun out. Apparently he didn't realize that I was coming back from my trip that day and thought I was an intruder. He never actually pointed it at me and explained himself, so it was all cool, but I just thought that it was an... interesting experience.I guess the lesson here is to just be absolutely sure that unexpected guests are actually unwelcome. Also, to my ex-roommate who is definitely reading this, no hard feelings. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jp5OmF

No comments:

Post a Comment