Friday, August 27, 2021

Thoughts on the Beretta 84FS Cheetah for concealed carry/home defense?


I'm looking to buy my first gun, I live in a safe area, but prefer to be prepared. I already EDC a fox DART knife.Firstly I'd like to mention I have small hands, and suffer from tendonitis in my wrist so I was looking for something with low recoil. I specifically chose .380 to fit my small hands, and because .380 has 94% less recoil then the average 9mm. Secondly, this gun is large enough I am confident I can conceal carry it, but large enough I think it would function for home defense. It carries 13+1 rounds as well.I've looked at statistics and it has been proven that there is no statistic difference between 380, .357, 9mm, .45, and .44 for lethality and stopping power. (In thousands of cases, less then a 5% differential) So I just want to know if the gun is reliable, or if there are any other .380 options I can consider.​https://ift.tt/3kAvGeR via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3sR4lst

No comments:

Post a Comment