Thursday, August 26, 2021

Today's CCW experience


Was out running errands today and carried my Rami, aiwb, 14+1. Very comfortable carry, btw. My last stop was Kroger.I'd been shopping for about 10 mins when I see this guy coming around the end cap, pushing his cart along. I noticed instantly that he had a side holster, OC. This startled the hell out of me, since I'd never experienced anything like this around here. His gun was small and looked like a single stack. Looked kinda like a bersa 380.For some reason I was intrigued by this guy carrying a gun. I decided to hang behind him and watch other people's reactions.There were a lot of people in the store at the time and during the couple of aisles I was behind him, I didn't see one person look at his gun. Nobody batted an eye or said a word. It was as if his gun was only visible to me. I'm certain others saw his gun, but no one acknowledged it.What I'm wondering is, what's it like in the area you live? What would someone really do, if anything? Run away? Yell at the guy? Scream: He's Got a Gun!? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WrFy1U

No comments:

Post a Comment