Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Frustrated with Boston


I'm an Asian guy in Boston. Recently there's been an up-tick of assaults on the train system and randomly in public. As a college student I want to be able to defend myself at night, but that simply isn't possible because of the idiotic laws. I get a notification for a shooting every week, so the bad guys are obviously getting guns. The good guys can't get anything. No tazers, auto knives, guns, or anything that can be used to defend yourself. I honestly don't know how people can walk around defenseless. I'm from Atlanta and you don't see people getting randomly assaulted even here. That's just begging to get shot, and it's an incredible deterrent. I'm likely gonna get a folding knife that can be unflipped quickly, but I really wish I could carry. I hate the culture and stigma against guns here. Everyone is against them until they or someone they know is assaulted. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3t0OSpL

No comments:

Post a Comment