Saturday, August 28, 2021

Is the Vaultek Lifepod 2.0 the best portable safe?


So as this semester starts back up I will need to leave my carry in my vehicle every day so I was looking to get a good quality safe that also isn't going to break the bank. I have seen lots and lots of people loving the Lifepod but it's $160 (current amazon pricing). In comparison, I have been looking at the Hornady Alpha Elite ($45) and the Pelican 1170 ($50) both of which have overall great reviews. However, I have read from some that the Alpha Elite can sometimes have issues with its lock and well the 1170 doesn't have a lock and I would have to just get some padlocks which aren't too expensive. Is the price hike for the Lifepod worth it considering I will have to use this safe almost every day? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3BlTR7r

No comments:

Post a Comment