Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Are you vulnerable standing straight up ?

I think of this more during a verbal confrontation leading up to a fight. Usually both people have no guard up, no knees bent, and are standing straight up in each others grill. I feel like it's easy for someone to land a shot and you're just in a bad position to defend. Its probably best to have your guard up but that might provoke the other person that you're ready to fight.

There is a sense of being off balanced and that I'm an easy target if I'm just standing straight up. Whereas if I have my knees bent I at least feel more in control and ready. I just want clarity on this. I feel like I know what I'm talking about but I don't at the same time.



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 01:34AM by spankyourkopita https://ift.tt/3gP8Y1t

No comments:

Post a Comment