Friday, August 20, 2021

Phlster Enigma a little over rated?


Okay so I’m prepared for all the enigma die hards to really rip into me here but I’ve been fine tuning/using my phlster enigma every day for about 2+ weeks now. I’ve got it where I like it as far as ride height, grip angle, and conceal-ability goes. Now I will hand it to the enigma, yes it conceals very well. However, I only carry a subcompact 9mm (365xl) so concealing is not really a challenge to begin with. With that being said I feel like the setup overall is slightly over the top, personally I don’t find much of a difference with comfort if I were to just wear a gun belt over my underwear and underneath my shorts/pants. With my slim body type I have to wear the enigma belt very tight for it to even be secur and it doesn’t feel any different/better than a regular belt worn underneath my outerwear. I guess my main question is, is the phlster enigma actually worth the price tag of the overall setup. I mean after a solid holster addition you will easily be over 150$ so maybe it’s better suited for people trying to conceal much larger handguns. Thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2W6y30e

No comments:

Post a Comment