Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Is it a bad idea for my mom to carry in her purse?


I’m male, 22 years old and recently started carrying. My mom lives all alone and I have been encouraging her to buy a gun to at least have at home.She mentioned possibly carrying in her purse and I told her that there are holsters designed for that and also even purses designed for that.But then I started really thinking about it…. there are seriously issues with carrying in a purse. Like the fact that if someone is going to mug a woman, the first thing they will go for is the purse.I guess my goal for this post is to just start a conversation. What are the pros and cons of carrying in a purse?Also, my mom (and many women I presume) wear clothing that isn’t the most suitable for concealing a gun (Blouses, dresses, etc). Any tips regarding this would be much appreciated so I can pass it along. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3imMzcV

No comments:

Post a Comment